R1D2 July 23, 2019

I woke up sleepy today, and even had went to bed about a 1/2 hour early last night.  Other than that I am feeling fine.  Same breakfast of roasted brussel sprouts, chicken sausage today.  Lunch was grilled chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, and roasted lemon broccoli.  I don't like the lemon flavor.  We have lots of leftovers of this so we had it for dinner too.  For a snack I had a few almond crackers.  Nathan ate the chicken and I made him some green beans.  I had a meeting after dinner.  There was a taco bar set up.  Ugh!  I had some lettuce, onions, and guacamole.  Then I accidentally put on about a 1/8 cup of black beans.  I'm not starting over.  It's only day 2.  I think I am doing well. Greg didn't eat lunch so he ate extra for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R1D1 Whole 30 July 22, 2019

R1D3 July 24, 2019