R1D3 July 24, 2019

Tired this morning, but I went to bed later than usual.  Chia seed pudding was awful!  No flavor since it was made with unsweetened milk and natural almond butter.  One more day of that for breakfast and I'm never making it again!  I can't just throw it away, the ingredients cost too much!  Lunch was leftover chili from Monday night.  I like that.  For supper we are having chicken picata, roasted cauliflower and mashed potatoes.  I love mashed potatoes! Nathan will have carrots since he isn't a potato guy. I'll make them with ghee and almond milk. 

Making ghee was a process.  Not hard, but it does take a while.  Need to keep this on hand for recipes. 

I had a kubatcha drink for a snack today.  It was on my grocery list.  What I didn't know is that some have sugars.  Mine did - 8g.  Not too bad, but another day of a mistake.  I didn't really care for it either. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R1D1 Whole 30 July 22, 2019

R1D2 July 23, 2019